About The Talk Radio News Service
The Talk Radio News Service is the only information, news booking and host service dedicated to serving the talk radio community. TRNS maintains a Washington office that includes White House, Capitol Hill and Pentagon staffed bureaus, and a New York office with a United Nations staffed bureau. Talk Radio News Service has permanent access to every breaking news event in the Washington, D.C. area and beyond.
Talk Radio News Service can offer live drop-ins and news reports to talk programs with political, government and world news from the nation’s capital. We also offer talk radio program booking services on hot topics inside and outside of the Beltway.
- Live drop-ins to talk programs with political, government and world news from the nation’s capital.
- Daily White House & Capitol Hill news reports live and customized to your program, region and demographics.
- Daily MP3 interviews and news segment feeds with major political figures, government policy-makers and world leaders.
- Unique program “specials” and news feeds from global hot spots, including remote location programming support for our partner hosts.
- Geographic and region-specific programming feeds from Capitol Hill Hearings to the White House for your listening audience.
- Enhanced on-line program and scheduling distribution, interactive promotions and other services to the talk radio news industry.
In addition to our normal daily coverage, TRNS has covered the past several presidential campaigns. We have a plethora of election and campaign coverage including audio, video, blog updates, tweets, clips, and radio. To stay up-to-date with our radio coverage, and bleeding-edge social media coverage, grab our RSS feed.
Contact us for more information on the services provided by the Talk Radio News Service.
Internship & Employment
Talk Radio News Services offers one of the most comprehensive college internship programs in Washington for students interested in journalism and/or the political process.
An internship at the Talk Radio News Service is a hands-on experience, where interns are treated as staff members. It is an opportunity to learn reporting, writing and digital editing for live on-air radio work. This internship involves quite a bit of work, but you will leave with examples of your on-air and written work.
Please visit our Intern Page for more information.