TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) claims the President’s stance on the Keystone Pipeline is hard to nail down.
“He was initially for the Keystone Pipeline, then he was against it and we’re told today he’s for a portion of it.” (:16)
Tags: Cantor, keystone pipeline
For Immediate Release
● Poll: Obama foreign policy isn’t tough enough
● Millipede invasion is blocked at border
● Cable boxes go on a power diet
● Suit targets tuition breaks for illegal aliens
● New profile of the 113th Congress
● Labor official stole union funds
Talk Radio News Service © 2014. All Rights Reserved.