TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Social Security hikes 2015 benefits
● Election prediction: Tab is $4 billion
● Fracking with toxics
● Ebola vaccine rushed to human testing
● Grandparents living with grandchildren
● IRAs are growing more popular
Oral arguments begin in a suit against the UN for introducing cholera to Haiti in 2010, a slew of human rights reports and new unemployment data from Spain.
South Sudan’s U.N. ambassador says his country is experiencing a breakdown of social values, and Sweden continues to search for a mysterious underwater vessel.
In a statement released by the White House, President Obama and Prime Minister Stephen Harper will continue to stay in touch as the situation unfolds
Plus, The Latest Numbers On The Ebola Virus
“This is a small amount of risk,” Deputy State Department Spokesperson Harf said.