TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● USDA bites watchdog
● States break tobacco settlement promises
● Police manuals are cleansed for Muslims
● Police rely on cellphone data, too
● Profiteering from generic drugs
● Obamacare is challenge for manufacturers
The Supreme Court is tasked with striking a balance between air security and protecting people’s reputations
EU envoy Catherine Ashton will visit Kiev on Tuesday to meet with government and opposition leaders as police threaten to disperse ‘Euromaidan’ protesters.
There will be no US troops involved in the military assistance but rather aircraft to transport African troops to the region
The bill is a response to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) recent decision to expand passenger use of cell phones during all phases of flights.
The hate group has protested the funerals of the Sandy Hook victims and fallen soldiers.