TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
“The strength of this coalition makes it clear to the world that this is not America’s fight alone,” Obama said.
Plus, the Chicago Eight trial begins and British Maj. John André is arrested and charged with espionage.
● Mortgage lending by the numbers
● Whistling all the way to the bank
● Religious influence wanes in U.S.
● Ivory and rhino horn trade widens
● Airlines put squeeze on passengers
● Warren Commission Report goes online
They promise to divest $50 billion in an effort to increase awareness of clean energy.
120+ leaders talk climate change in New York, the Lebanese parliament attempts to pick a president and Nintendo turns 125.
Omar Gonzalez was able to enter the White House before finally being apprehended by the Secret Service, sparking a massive internal investigation.