TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Here’s what happened today in American political history.
● Appeals courts split on Obamacare
● JFK’s nuclear war briefing is declassified
● Educational benefits for young aliens
● Judge boots scientists from FDA advisory panel
● Racism thrives on Indian-styled mascots and teams
● Homocide data is double-counted
The U.S. officials however do claim that the Russian governments involvement in the Ukraine crisis had “created the conditions” of the tragedy.
“Today, the Department operates as loosely-connected individual administrations,” McDonald said. “Tomorrow, I hope the Department can be ‘one team one dream.’”
Artists 4 Israel wants you to know how it feels inside an Israeli bomb shelter.
Deputy Ambassador warns Security Council that not supporting Israel’s fight against terrorism will ‘invite tyranny and terror into your own backyards.’