TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says the reason she voted against the Simpson-Bowles budget late Wednesday afternoon was because the budget was a “caricature” of President Obama’s budget. (:18)
Tags: Budget, Pelosi, simpson bowles
No comments yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
● Pope’s visit puts cities on First Amendment tightrope
● Americans have right to keep travel secret
● Baltimore public schools should be scrapped
● Judicial Watch seeks to block Hawaiian election
● Rented farmlands are not owned by farmers
● Terrorist bomb plotter gets 20 years
The Ukrainian parliament votes to devolve more powers to the occupied East, and Egypt discovers the largest gas reserve in the Mediterranean.
A State spokesman said that the 150 emails were not classified messages at the time Clinton sent or received them.
The deployment will “assure our Latvian allies, NATO allies and European partners of our commitment to regional security and safety,” a Pentagon spokesperson said.
Nikhil Nilesh Shah will be sentenced in December.
44 percent said they would blame the GOP if Congress allows the government to shut down later this year.
Talk Radio News Service © 2015. All Rights Reserved.