TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
65 percent of voters in Ohio stated that they don’t know enough about Democrat Ed FitzGerald to form an opinion.
The new numbers reflect a boost from the previous quarter, wherein the GDP shrank by 2.1 percent.
The scandals are linked to the fact that the VA is a government-run bureaucracy, which creates barriers to getting quality health care.
Here’s what happened today in American political history.
● ASNE releases newsroom census
● Report describes debtor nation
● Get to the ER on time
● Rights groups defend FCC jail phone order
● Skin cancer is a major health problem
● COOL survives en banc review