TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Indians, Eskimos are prone to early death
● Students cautioned on loan “auto-defaults”
● State prisons are filled with repeaters
● Where did the Class of 2013 go?
● Family leave expansion promoted
● College sued for religious discrimination
“We confirm that we have spotted several activities related to the nuclear test in Punggye-ri in North Korea,” the South Korean Defense Ministry said Tuesday.
Perry challenged New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to a debate on economic policy, charging that Cuomo’s policies are harmful to businesses.
All photos: Maria Rada/TRNS
Burdened with more than $2 billion in Russian energy debts, Prime Minister Yatsenyuk also appealed for U.S. government and private sector energy investment.