TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Reporters ask reversal of You Tube order
● Equal time for atheists
● Limited progress against foodborne infections
● 2013 federal tax season ends
● Dramatic decline in domestic violence
● 5.1 million have security clearances
The agency says that the budget would add $1.7 trillion more to the deficit than the White House initially predicted.
The president called the deal “promising,” but cautioned that only time will tell whether Russia is serious about recalling separatist forces.
“This thing is working,” the president said.
McAllister’s chief of staff told the Monroe News-Star, a local paper, that Gordon was not fired.
An armed mob approached the base pretending to deliver a petition, but gunmen breached the compound’s walls and opened fire on hundreds sheltered inside.