TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
National Republican Congressional Committee Chair Greg Walden (R-Ore.) said the race represented a mandate on the Affordable Care Act.
● Highway sign regulation upheld
● Itemized deductions shield $1.1 trillion
● Asian carp invade Mississippi River
● Ticket quotas for forest rangers
● Generic drug maker fined for false claims
● Obamacare attracts 4.2 million enrollments
Five days before crucial independence referendum, airport restrictions bar UN official from assessing alleged human rights violations in Crimea.
For the first time, a majority of New Jersey residents disapprove of the job Christie is doing as governor, the poll shows.
The Obama Administration has said that it hopes to have six million sign-ups by the end of March, a goal that was lowered following the disastrous launch of healthcare.gov in October.