TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● It’s official! Arlington cemetery is historic
● Tax code’s hidden cost
● U.S. cuts off water for famed town
● Senate filibuster survives legal challenge
● Call for constitutional convention
● The cost of foreign tax havens
French Ambassador Gerard Araud said his country will seek Security Council authorization to refer Syria to the International Criminal Court.
Republicans are calling on Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) to issue a clarification.
Control of the city and its surrounding oil fields is critical to financing the government of South Sudan.
The super wealthy are blocking any type of meaningful climate change legislation.
The RNC alleges that there has been undue delay over a FOIA request for documents related to the IRS scandal.