TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Obama AWOL from most intelligence briefings
● Bye, bye, blackout rule
● County drug disposal ordinance is upheld
● What kids are wearing for Halloween
● Lenders feast on mobile homes
● EPA releases greenhouse gas data
Protests and pageantry for Chinese National Day in Hong Kong, Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Obama and the White House fence jumper appears in court.
The latest on pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.
Members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee say there’s a question of leadership within the Secret Service.
“When you are dealing with a chaotic situation … conflicting facts can merge,” Earnest said in response to new revelations about the fence jumper.
Bell played an unannounced show in the D.C. metro seven years ago as part of a social experiment.