TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Candidates grab $1.1 billion by mid-year
● Rochester man faces terrorism charges
● Corinthian colleges sued for predatory lending
● U.S. poverty rate declined in 2013
● Concussion app is designed for everyone
● Retirement nest eggs grow
Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly testifies before Congress, a new report on the Healthcare.gov website, and a Fed decision on changing U.S. interest rates.
Public Policy Polling shows a 10 point gap in the Kansas Senate race.
Gen. John Allen has been appointed as Special Envoy to develop an international coalition and military strategy to combat the terrorist group in Iraq and Syria
Out of a sample of 18 insurers, only three said that the service was offered without any “restrictions, limitations or exclusions.”
Jindal’s comments came as he gave a speech on energy.