TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● University of Oregon can’t take a joke
● Court revives cigarette pricing suit
● Coalfield war shifts to courtroom
● Financial wellness in the workplace
● State and local pension plans
● From cyber security to child porn
The seven nations will provide arms and equipment to Kurdish forces battling the terrorist group the Islamic State, which has taken control of much of northern Iraq
South Sudan’s warring parties agree to a ceasefire, but arms trade experts say the inflow of weapons into the country could signal more fighting to come.
This is not how the wealthiest nation on earth should treat its citizens.
Ukrainian Security Services announced Tuesday they have captured a number of Russian sympathizers in eastern Ukraine, while Russia reports the forces “accidentally” crossed into the country
The donation, first reported by the Associated Press, helps bring the total amount of donations to $6 million, giving the campaign a sizable war chest.