TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Issa had shut off Cummings’s microphone during a hearing earlier in the week.
● Intelligence budget unlocked
● Gay “repair” counseling in court
● What’s that ringing in my ear?
● Slight decline in public employment cited
● Bankrupt law firm’s troubles deepen
● Lots of copper waiting to be found
“We’re here to attack the idea you have to be religious in order to be Conservative,” American Atheists President David Silverman said.
“I wouldn’t shut the door on it. I’m not planning on doing it right now,” Bachmann said during an interview at CPAC.
Chris Christie said, “we don’t get to govern if we don’t win,” while Ted Cruz said the GOP must stand “unequivocally for principle.”