TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
McCain said that the attack on Sony was a result of the Administration’s failure to bolster defenses against cyber attacks.
Boehner recites a poem taking aim at President Barack Obama’s executive action on immigration reform.
Can you believe the year is almost over?
● Suit seeks refund from Sprint
● Blood sugar level linked to brain growth
● Terrorist support brings 15-year sentence
● Forest cops lose morale
● Internet policy on trading block
● Obama trips to fundraisers cost $1.2 million
Ban Ki-moon heads to Ebola-affected West Africa, new data on average lifespans and the 100-year anniversary of the World War One “Christmas Truces”