TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
The 7th U.S. president was the first ever to be the target of an assassination plot.
● Utah’s “ag-gag” law violates First Amendment
● Google air fleet flies on discounted jet fuel
● U.S. population by age, race and gender
● More adults than teens are distracted drivers
● Gun sale is lawsuit’s target
● Stillbirth and pregnancy risk taking
Today’s ruling restores to force a section of India’s 1862 penal code criminalizing ‘carnal intercourse against the order of nature.’
“The budget agreement is a pale shadow of with it ought to be,” he said.
“All we heard was support for it on the floor,” said Smith. “This is truly ready for primetime.”