TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Plus, the Senate turns down Robert Bork and thousands of women march on New York City.
Alaska is a key race in the upcoming midterm elections.
● Social Security hikes 2015 benefits
● Election prediction: Tab is $4 billion
● Fracking with toxics
● Ebola vaccine rushed to human testing
● Grandparents living with grandchildren
● IRAs are growing more popular
Oral arguments begin in a suit against the UN for introducing cholera to Haiti in 2010, a slew of human rights reports and new unemployment data from Spain.