TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Udall received 40 percent support while Gardner comes in with 48 percent.
“It’s not technically feasible” for the tech giant to provide some data from iOS8 users.
● Court revives Internet rape case
● Predatory lenders sued for online scams
● Americans not keen on foreign trade
● Counterfeiters run fast to beat Apple
● Selling products over and over again
● Corporate awards unmasked
Secretary of State John Kerry said that the AUMF from 2001 gives President Barack Obama the authority to attack ISIl without Congressional approval.
The Continuing Resolution was sponsored by House Appropriations Chairman Hal Rogers (R-KY), who said on the House Floor that that it was “our best, most clear path forward to keep the lights of the federal government on until year’s end.”