TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
With the August recess looming, Congress continues to face a myriad of challenges.
“This whole talk about impeachment has been coming from the President’s own staff,” Boehner said.
61 percent said they would oppose impeachment.
The cost of a hamburger might be doubled under a proposal being considered by federal bureaucrats.
Here’s what happened today in American political history.
● With liberty for none
● Israel is winning the P.R. war
● Atheists lose Ground Zero monument dispute
● Fist-bumping beats germ-laden handshake
● Border state gun sales reports are upheld
● Social Security depletion date is unchanged