TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Plus, the Berlin Airlift ends and James Meredith registers for class at the University of Mississippi.
● Michigan bank fined for mortgage violations
● It doesn’t always pay to advertise
● “Blind as a bat” has a new meaning
● Weight loss from coffee-soaked apparel? Don’t bet on it
● Pension-spiking suit attracts strange bedfellows
● Pair indicted for stealing Saddam’s guns
The final day of the UN General Assembly, Afghan President Ghani will sign a Status of Forces Agreement and Microsoft is poised to unveil Windows 9.
Air Force Major General Jeffrey Harrigian said no credible reports have surfaced.
“We also want Afghanistan to be stable in a Democratic way,” Modi said.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addresses the U.N. General Assembly.