TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Gov. Jindal tramples First Amendment
● Freedom Stores preyed on military
● Pizza Hut serves a salty slice
● Agent stole bullets from health agency
● MoneyGram exec is fined and banned
● Test: Can you stand on one leg for 20 seconds?
Palestine asks the U.N. to vote on a resolution ending the Israeli occupation and the number of non-U.S. airstrikes in Syria plummets.
The repeated use of schools as storm shelters in Pacific Typhoons is prompting calls to build permanent facilities.
Find out the latest on U.S. nuclear disarmament here.
The Palestinian-drafted document calls on Israel to complete a “full and phased withdrawal” from Palestine by the end of 2017.
The panel says a the new fence should be four or five feet taller.