TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● New York usury law applies to Indian tribes
● African-born population increases
● Report reviews “cash-for-citizenship” programs
● Guilty verdict in murder-for-hire case
● $2 million found hidden in truck
● Savings and investment have declined for 40 years
A deadline for protesters in Hong Kong, an Ebola pledging conference in London and a new survey reveals that parents greatly underestimate the cost of college.
Earnest said the White House was made aware of the incident just minutes before the story went to publication.
India’s Narendra Modi racked up billions in foreign investment this week, but one AIDS advocacy group says Modi needs to stand strong against US drug makers
Julia Pierson’s resignation was accepted by Homeland Security chief Jeh Johnson.
On September 19, Gonzalez allegedly scaled the White House fence and managed to enter the building before finally being apprehended by the United States Secret Service.