TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
46 percent back Shaheen while 44 percent said that they would back Brown.
● Wealth gap widened in recent years
● Tighter control for abused painkiller
● U.S. is land of high taxes for corporations
● How to stop corporate inversions
● Ebola bug feeds false fears
● FOIA suit seeks sexual assault records
The GAO found that the DoD failed to inform Congress of the trade within a given timeframe and that money was used illegally for the exchange.
Hagel referred to the terrorist group as barbaric and warned of their threat to the U.S., the Secretary also discussed the secret military operation in Syria, which the public learned of Wednesday
Syrian’s foremost opposition group alleges the Assad government is still using chemical weapons in spite of an international effort to remove such weapons.