TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Obama’s speech will be his first to the new Republican Congress since a scathing midterm election that saw his party ousted from power in the Senate.
The briefing will likely include the newly announced policy change with Cuba, attacks on Sony, executive actions on immigration, tensions with Russia, and the upcoming change in leadership in Congress.
TRNS News Notes for 12/19 Cuba: Obama to move on his own Cuba: GOP plots to stop Obama Sony: Senator wants fundraiser [...]
Today is a busy day in American political history!
● Gov. Jindal tramples First Amendment
● Freedom Stores preyed on military
● Pizza Hut serves a salty slice
● Agent stole bullets from health agency
● MoneyGram exec is fined and banned
● Test: Can you stand on one leg for 20 seconds?