TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Political attitudes in America
● Gag order lifted for Alabama consumer case
● Most deported immigrants are male
● Monsanto beats drum against initiative
● FCC targets high cost of inmate calls
● Pastors in Idaho face jail, fines
A pair of memorials for an American and Brit killed by the Islamic State, a human rights visit to Detroit and a U.N. meeting on the peacekeeping mission in the Golan Heights.
Senegal is declared ‘Ebola-free,’ a breakthrough between the Nigerian government and Boko Haram, and the Swedish military on high alert.
A Giants win will yield Pelosi BBQ from Kansas City. A Royals win will net Cleaver some San Francisco chocolates.
Senegalese health officials have undertaken 42 days of ‘case finding’ without reporting a new infection.
“It’s time to have one clear national standard that brings certainty to businesses and keeps consumers safe,” Obama said.