TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● The cost of healthy eating: About $1.50 per day
● Oval Office is a strange place for Cabinet members
● Tax deductions for mileage
● Federal housing loan limits revised for 2014
● Joblessness fell in November
● Extracting gold from charter schools
“We’re convinced that soon, God willing, there will be a vote on immigration reform,” said ‘Fast for Families’ leader Eliseo Medina.
“I hope he continues to be and inspiration to the people of the District of Columbia,” Mayor Vincent Gray said.
The White House and the Health and Human Services Department have rejected a new report suggesting that the pair has not met privately in months.
In the words of Mandela, “Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. YOU can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.”
76 percent of Rouhani supporters are more inclined to support Iran’s right to a nuclear weapon.