TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Colorado taxation dispute put back on track
● Joblessness stays stagnant
● Millennial generation in adulthood
● Terror protection for Washington Monument
● Suit against military contractor is revived
● Mortgage interest deduction benefits are skewed
“Let’s win, and let’s bring accountability back to Washington, D.C.,” he said to conservative activists at CPAC.
“We will not trade our liberty for security. Not now. Not ever,” Paul stated. “I believe what you do on your cell phone is none of their damn business.”
You have to ask yourself, what’s in it for the banksters that’s worth dishing out multi-million dollar bonses?
“Bob Dole is such a man of honor and integrity and principle. I hope that Ted Cruz will apologize.”
The announcement comes just two days after the former IRS agent declined to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.