TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Here’s what happened today in American political history.
● Poll: Obama foreign policy isn’t tough enough
● Millipede invasion is blocked at border
● Cable boxes go on a power diet
● Suit targets tuition breaks for illegal aliens
● New profile of the 113th Congress
● Labor official stole union funds
“We don’t have a strategy yet,” Obama said.
U.N. Security Council holds emergency session over reports of Russian troops amassing within Ukraine.
“People in the Congress don’t want to pass any immigration reform,” said Esteban R., an illegal immigrant from northern Mexico
The peacekeepers were patrolling the border region between Syria and Israel when they were picked up by members of a UN-designated terrorist group.