TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
What an awful mess when a President thinks he can win by failing to follow our laws.
The poll found that 55 percent would back Clinton while just 44 percent would go for Romney.
Congress is preparing to go on a five-week recess this Wednesday.
Imagine if the incentive were taken out of the illegal drug trade, and some of that money were used to help via foreign aid to build tourism, education and job development.
● Post-Citizens United money swamps states
● Chinese tainted food plant gained USDA approvals
● Border crossings increased in 2013
● House aide padded own paycheck
● Cow population declines
● Court nullifies Florida firearms law
Pro-Palestine protesters march from Times Square to the Israeli Consulate in New York.