TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
Here’s what happened today in American political history.
● GOP voters eagerly await elections
● Appeals court rejects antibiotic petitions
● Nicotine-like pesticides pollute Midwestern streams
● FOIA lawsuit is embedded in an FOIA lawsuit
● San Francisco renters’ ordinance hit by lawsuit
● Secret pact suppresses food safety
“There is one and only one way to solve this crisis,” Cruz said. “Eliminate the promise of amnesty.”
“They are training in Syria and are recruiting over social media which is something that we have never seen before,” said McGurk.
“I am prepared to be here (in Washington) this weekend to start serious negotiations in terms of how we work out our differences,” said Sen. Sanders (I-VT).
A U.N. school in Gaza is hit by artillery shelling, killing civilians and U.N. staff, and rockets found in another U.N. school go missing.