TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Iconic toy queen’s reign is frozen
● U.S. war casualties since 2001
● Adult smoking at an all-time low
● EPA proposes stronger air pollution rule
● Monitoring heart blood flow made easier
● Disability agency fined for disability violation
OPEC members talk oil in Vienna, Nicolas Sarkozy attempts to reenter French politics and Swiss voters decide whether to embrace a limited ‘gold standard’
“I know some will call this amnesty, but don’t worry,” President Obama said. “There’s plenty of Turkey to go around.”
“As long as I can do the job full steam…I think I’ll recognize when the time comes that I can’t any longer,” Justice Ginsburg told Elle magazine in September, “But now I can.”
“Today’s proposal is about informing Americans about healthy air quality so they can protect themselves as well as their families,” said EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy.
This year the numbers from the first week were trumpeted over Burwell’s Twitter account in a series of tweets, including how many people had used the call centers set up to help people enroll.