TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Highway sign regulation upheld
● Itemized deductions shield $1.1 trillion
● Asian carp invade Mississippi River
● Ticket quotas for forest rangers
● Generic drug maker fined for false claims
● Obamacare attracts 4.2 million enrollments
Five days before crucial independence referendum, airport restrictions bar UN official from assessing alleged human rights violations in Crimea.
For the first time, a majority of New Jersey residents disapprove of the job Christie is doing as governor, the poll shows.
The Obama Administration has said that it hopes to have six million sign-ups by the end of March, a goal that was lowered following the disastrous launch of healthcare.gov in October.
The Pentagon asserts that climate change poses serious threats to many people, particularly in developing regions, who could face an increase to “resource competition” and even “terrorist activity.”