TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Utah’s “ag-gag” law violates First Amendment
● Google air fleet flies on discounted jet fuel
● U.S. population by age, race and gender
● More adults than teens are distracted drivers
● Gun sale is lawsuit’s target
● Stillbirth and pregnancy risk taking
Today’s ruling restores to force a section of India’s 1862 penal code criminalizing ‘carnal intercourse against the order of nature.’
“The budget agreement is a pale shadow of with it ought to be,” he said.
“All we heard was support for it on the floor,” said Smith. “This is truly ready for primetime.”
A Facebook page for Thami Jantjie features a profile photo similar to the man seen on stage at Mandela’s funeral.
Benefits for the long term unemployed are set to expire on December 28th.