TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
● Court validates Deepwater probe
● Probing the NFL’s tax and antitrust exemptions
● Household income varies among states
● Pro-Form ab GLIDER headed to dustbins
● Workforce tenure unchanged in 2014
● Violent and property crime rates declined in 2013
Catalonia mulls its own independence referendum, John Kerry chairs a meeting of the UN Security Council and Sierra Leone begins a three day Ebola lockdown.
Secretary of State John Kerry also told Congress that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been “playing Footsie” with ISIS terrorists.
Hagel told members that a plan to take on ISIS is ready, but Obama has yet to sign off on it.
“We have to make these issues are part of every political debate,” Clinton said.
Ukraine’s president addresses the U.S. Congress, a BBC film crew is attacked in Russia, and the U.N. Security Council meets on Ebola.