TRNS News Notes By Victoria Jones
Sign up here for exclusive notes delivered to your inbox each morning.
“When you are criticizing something and you have no idea what you’re criticizing, it undermines your credibility,” said the House Speaker.
According to Tea Party Patriots, the move represents “a line in the sand against those who want less government.”
Under the proposed budget deal, the Pentagon would receive $520.5 billion in 2014, just shy of the $527 billion requested by Obama
The 7th U.S. president was the first ever to be the target of an assassination plot.
● Utah’s “ag-gag” law violates First Amendment
● Google air fleet flies on discounted jet fuel
● U.S. population by age, race and gender
● More adults than teens are distracted drivers
● Gun sale is lawsuit’s target
● Stillbirth and pregnancy risk taking